Through great singing and energetic performances, our goal is to entertain audiences young and the not so young! Vocal Matrix Chorus has nearly 80 members and is able to draw from the larger group to perform in a variety of combinations catering for many circumstances.
- Full Chorus - 60 - 80 singers - Advantages: Large sound, impressive performance
Note:Risers (tiered stands) usually required.
- Small Chorus - 30 - 40 singers - Advantages: Able to fit into smaller venues but still produces a big sound.
- Group - 15 - 25 singers - Advantages: Same great sound, more portable, can move around rooms.
- Small Group - 8 - 15 singers - Advantages: Versatile, flexible, easy to accommodate.
- Quartet - 4 singers - Advantages: Versatile, flexible, easy to accommodate
Please refer to our Quartet Page for a full listing of quartets currently performing.
- Depending on the venue amplification may be required.
To discuss your function or event requirements, please contact: Sandy Adams.